Sunday, April 13, 2008

Bristen lost his two front teeth- here comes the tooth fairy
rub a dub dub 3 kids in a tub
I love to pose-I take after my Aunt Jenn
filling my dads shoes


This last two weeks have not been that exciting, but here are some pictures of the kids. It's been Bristen's spring break and it was crappy weather. We even got some spring snow. So school is back in and we had nothing to show for it. Our highlights right now is daddy coming home from working every weekend. Also Jill and Betty are coming in two weeks. We can't wait to see them. Ta-Ta for now. Until next post.

6 comments:

Jenn said...

Carmendi you look great! I have taught you well! keep up the cute poses!
Love, Jenn

Cari Florence said...

Snow. I would kill for some snow right about now! We're hitting 96 degrees here in AZ. The summers are just brutal down here!

Jill M said...

When did Bristen grow up? I love the pics but they make me miss you.

Jenny said...

Seriously so cute!!

Marianne Martin said...

Hi Janeen! I found your blog through Lyndsay's blog. This is Marianne from hair school by the way. Your kids are adorable. I'm so glad I came across your blog. Hope life is great!

cathy said...

Can't believe Bristen lost his two front teeth! Wow, he is growing up fast!