Monday, March 31, 2008

March events



Hello everyone! I know it's been a while, but I'm not good at this. So here's what I have. Carmendi turned 3 a few weeks. She is so sweet, helpful, and fun to be around. She has the sweetest voice ever. Emery on the other hand is all about me. Everything is MINE, and she'll do what ever it takes to get what she wants. Bristen is my sweet boy. He is my biggest helper. I love having him in my life. He always tells me Girls are Crazy. He's off of school for 2 weeks. So hopefully we will do some fun things. I've started doing hair in my basement. I have a little salon. I'm doing hair about 3 days a week, and the rest of the days spending time with my kids. So that's all for now, until next time take care. Here are some pictures of Easter and my kids.

Our Easter family picture
Emmie



I love my boy!
Emery and Bristen

We love our brother
My sleepy girls
Carmendi's 3RD Birthday
mommy&Carmendi on her day
My princess cake

4 comments:

Jill M said...

Nene,
I wish I could make an appt to get my hair done and not have to fly 1000 miles to get there. I love the pictures and even more your kids personality. Yeah for a new blog post!!

cathy said...

So cute Janeen! The kids look so adorable in their Easter outfits! Love you guys!
Cathy

Lynds said...

Hey! I love the new blog post. So I was on Sasha's blog the other day and came across Marianne from Dallas Roberts. It is so fun to catch up with everyone. Hope you are doing well. Email me your phone number so I can call you. lyndsayweston@yahoo.com or call me on my cell: 801 414-5566. I would love to hear from you.

Shaebird said...

Neen- you look really great in these pictures!

Love you and miss you guys!!