Wednesday, April 15, 2009

SISTERS

I thought I would tell a little about my girls. They are the best of friends, they are always helping each other out and I love how much they love each other. They play everything you can think of and as much as they love each other the same goes for not getting along. I'm so grateful they are so close. So close that Emmie sits by Carmendi while she is going potty. It reminds me of my sister Jill and I. Still to this day no matter how for apart we are, we are still so close. Thank God for sisters. I'm so happy to be the mother of these two girls. Carmendi turned 4 a few weeks back and Emmie turns 3 on Monday. While we are going through a unexpected move. Our landlord is going bankrupt. Very sad but, also being not so nice. I really can't say anything nice about him right now so.... our move is happening in two weeks. We found anther house but, sadly it is not in our ward. I love my ward. While it is what it is. So when things are not so crazy and we get moved in I will let you know. Take care .




They love Bristen as well

















































4 comments:

Tara said...

Janeen! It's good to find your blog and read about your kids. They are so cute!

I'm sorry to hear that you have to move. Where are you moving to? If you're still in the same general area, we should get together sometime. :)

You can visit my blog at http://caliara.blogspot.com or write me at tara@jtshank.com. Hope to hear from you!

Jill M said...

Yeah for sisters and for a new post!

Sarah Larsen said...

Hey cutie!! Your kids are so big! Where does the time go?

P.S. 40 is even BETTER than 30!!!! Enjoy these next years!!!!
Miss you....


xoxoxoxoxo

Madeline said...

Janeen! I totally blog stalked you off of Jill's blog! Hope you don't mind. Your family is so cute! Hope things are going well for you. Our blog is flindersfunnyfarm.blogspot.com. that way we can keep up on each other's lives! Keep in touch!