Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Wheres Daddy?
Carmendi loves to go on car rides
I love her face
Emery is always loosing at a staring contest
Bad hair day
Mothers Day with our mother
Mommy and Emmie
They love to fall asleep in our bed


Okay so its been about a month since my last blog so here whats going on... Bristen will graduate from kindergarten next week. I cant believe he will be in first grade by the end of the summer. So his big plans will be playing Wii and going to the pool. My girls are so fun right now they have the best imagination. They play school, house, and the New one is SUPER GIRLS. They tie their blankets around them and they save animals, babies, and even mommies. There all loving the out side. We put up our little swing set this last week and they think its brand new. While it has been at my parents house since we moved out of there so to them its new to their house. The other grand kids are pretty mad about us taking it to our house, so sorry Nathan. As for Derric and I were just taking life as it comes. You know the good, the bad, and the ugly. Derric is still gone Monday-Thursday and the weekends hes with us, so the kids love it when daddy comes home. Its also nice for me to get a BREAK. I'm still doing hair and my new passion is working out. We have a membership at Lifetime fitness, and were all loving it. Just about everyone in my family has one. My sister Jenn is my workout buddy. She keeps me going. Hope all is well for my family and friends out there, take care until next time. Some pictures over the last month of all of us.

4 comments:

Kim said...

They are growing up so fast, I can't believe it. I wish you guys were closer. Hope all is well with you. Take care!

Jill M said...

I love the picutres!!!

derrick said...

Janeen,
I work out at lifetime too! I love it; it is like a giant spa-gym. Plus, the day care is awesome. Where does Derric work at? Love you

cathy said...

Thanks for the update Janeen! Sounds like you guys are doing good. We are excited to see you all in Lake Powell this summer!