Monday, October 6, 2008

DISNEYLAND

So we finally took a trip as a family to California. We spent a whole week there. Between Disneyland, the beaches, Sea world, and California Adventure we all had a blast. Carmendi probably never stop talking. She loved everything in sight. She most of all loved the rides, and Tinker Bell flying at night over the castle. Emmie was our brave one, she went on all of the big rides with Daddy. If you asked her what was your favorite ride? "she would say Daddy" She loved being around him. I don't think Derric ever stop holding her. Bristen loved everything, he loved eating, the rides and I think his favorite thing was being together as a family. That was my favorite thing as well. So in all it was a great trip one I will always remember. So here are some pictures of the trip. Enjoy!!
Standing at Boo's door
Happy Day!
Carmendi and mommy on the dumbo ride
Emmie loved her new purse
She loved our Princess dinner, Carmendi was a little scared of them.
Daddy got us all ears
Mickey
Minnie
They were so cute together

3 comments:

All About DOE said...

Hi Janean. This is Tammy, your cousin. You look like you had a great trip to Disneyland. Your kids are so cute. I can't get over how much the girls look like you. We also have an Emmy, she is three. I love this blogging thing because I can see what is happening in all of counsin's lives.

Deb said...

Your kids are so cute! They all look so much alike. Come to think of it, you and Derek look alike, too. It's a good thing I know who your parents are, or one could wonder... ;o)
It's so fun to see your family!

JKLCP said...

Hey Janeen-
Cute blog! Love to see all the pictures. It
was fun chatting with you today. I may call you
next week to see if we can go visit Sallys Beauty. :)
Thanks! KIM