Tuesday, September 16, 2008

So I am copying Jill for Shae's special day. Shae came to our family 22 years ago tomorrow. I remember how beautiful Shae was as a baby and even more today. Shae just wanted you to know how much I love you. You mean so much to this family and, also my little family. I hope you know what a beautiful daughter of God you are. Because I know I do. I love you. Sending thoughts and prayers to you always.

I hope you and Jill remember this day. We had no sled, so Jill and I got a box and pushed you around the snow. I remember it like it was yesterday!

2 comments:

Jill M said...

I love the picture. I vaquely remember that day, but I can still remember how much fun the 3 of us had.

Shaebird said...

Thanks Janeen! I got my present today, and my card and they both made me cry, and so did your blog and Jill's!
Thanks everyone for making me feel so loved. I miss you all like crazy.
I totally remember this day! Mimi must have taken this picture, because there are like six copies of it in my scrapbook. I have one in my kitchen, and one in my day planner. Its one of my favorites.